Orlando, FL - April 30, 2013
PR Newsire - June 6, 2012
MarketWatch - May 9, 2012
True Conditional Printing. IF's, AND's, and No Buts
Did you ever wish that your print jobs could automatically print a text field in red when an amount is less than zero?
Or, how would you like the ability to swap bar code types based on the carrier specified - and do it on a record by record basis?
Could you use the ability to have the data determine whether a field appears or not? Imagine being able to do these types of conditional printing, and more - without any programming.
Welcome to MarkMagic PrintTransformer, the all-new Add On Option that adds dynamic formatting to MarkMagic 7. PrintTransformer makes it easy to define conditional behavior at the field level. Text, Bar Code, Line, Box, Graphic, Text Block and even RFID field attributes can print conditionally based on variable data or job attributes. It's morph magic for documents!
Stop outsourcing design changes or pulling a programmer off another project. Users who normally request changes (or new formats) can now easily make them on their own. Save time and money by adding conditions to automatically format these changes. All with absolutely no programming.
MarkMagic PrintTransformer lets you define "rules" to automatically determine how a print job should run, and "conditions" that determine which field attributes will print conditionally. This dynamic formatting gives you the ability to modify field attributes and redirect in-process print jobs without programming. Spool files that meet user-defined criteria are manipulated and printed according to PrintTransformer rules, and field attributes are changed if the record data meets PrintTransformer conditions. The all-new PrintTransformer Add-on Option in MarkMagic 7 lets you take control of your document management with minimum effort.
At print time, MarkMagic PrintTransformer automatically processes rules and conditions, changes printing instructions, bursts print files to print each page or record with its own set of instructions, and changes field attributes based on field data. PrintTransformer adds a whole new capability that you never had before - the power to develop sophisticated, dynamically formatted print jobs without writing a line of code.
Imagine easily defining "rules" and "conditions" to let you:
- Change Field Color based on data in any field in real time.
- Select Printer based on any field in a label file or spool file, such as customer state, for example, to let you print statements on a branch office printer closer to the customer's location, or route the job to a specific printer based on the time of day, or user, or an unlimited number of criteria.
- Change Bar Code Type based on carrier or customer on a record by record basis.
- Dynamically Change Fields depending upon label or document information, such as a customer balance greater than zero, and you wish to print a reminder message, or to automatically print a holiday message if the Date is between Thanksgiving and New Year's Day.
- Burst print jobs and use a different format for subsequent pages of a document. Now you can print header information on one page, and subsequent pages are all detail.
- Change Printer Type. If you know which carrier will be pulling up to each of your loading docks, PrintTransformer can automatically print compliance labels with different customer formats on different loading dock printers. PrintTransformer lets you print these different customer compliance labels on different thermal printer types -- even in multiple warehouses.
- Use a different check design. If the Amount is greater than $5,000 and two hand signatures are required, PrintTransformer magically makes the second signature line appear.
- Dynamic Logos and other graphics can be displayed or suppressed based on Company, Customer, or SKU. Perfect for generating legal documents for multiple entities.
- Save money by duplexing invoices and statements with control over when to burst and start on a new page.
- Change Character Sets, for example, by testing for Country and printing country-specific labels or forms with correct currency symbol and formatting.
- Rules and Conditions can be combined and multiple rules and conditions can be created to select printer, change multiple field attributes, or modify other instructions all in the same print job.
Expand MarkMagic 7
When PrintTransformer is combined with other MarkMagic 7 features, the results can be dramatic.
For instance, the MarkMagic 7 Enterprise FormComposer feature can create a report with lookup fields, repeating detail lines and calculated totals. Then use PrintMonitor to broadcast the report to multiple printers - and use PrintTransformer to further process the output.
Use FormComposer to create and print your monthly statements. Then, let PrintTransformer separate the output by customer, and let the PDF/e-Mail/Fax Option automatically e-mail or fax the statements based on customers preferences.
You can even combine PrintTransformer, PrintMonitor, and the PDF/e-Mail/Fax Option to automatically transform and print a PDF document when a record is added to a physical file or when a spooled output file appears in a queue.
There is no limit to the ways PrintTransformer can simplify your document management.
In a hospital, PrintTransformer can automatically print Medication Administration Record forms at each nurse's station. In a warehouse, PrintTransformer can automatically print compliance labels closest to where pallets are staged.
The best part? PrintTransformer gives you this incredible dynamic formatting power for a fraction of what the competition charges for their forms solutions.
Go Green and Save
Stop mailing your forms and start e-mailing them in minutes without a single change to your current applications. The savings in postage and time alone will deliver ROI in weeks. Call your CYBRA Account Manager and ask us to run our ROI Calculator - you'll be amazed at your MarkMagic PrintTransformer savings.
You don`t have permission to comment here!