Orlando, FL - April 30, 2013
PR Newsire - June 6, 2012
MarketWatch - May 9, 2012
Long Term Care Tracking
CYBRACare RTLS Long Term Care Resident Tracking System
You Can Stop Elopement and Harmful Wandering.
More than half of long term care residents have been diagnosed with some form of dementia/Alzheimer's disease. It is estimated that more than 60% of people with Alzheimer's will wander at some point during the course of the disease. Wandering can be dangerous, and even deadly, especially in urban areas with unsafe conditions such as heavy traffic and crime, and in areas with extreme climates. But you can stop unsafe wandering. Here's how. Imagine an enhanced wristband that gives you the capability to track residents anywhere in your long term care facility, with absolute certainty. CYBRACare's Resident Tracking System uses advanced EdgeMagicTM software and CENTRAKTM hardware combining RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) and patented new generation infrared (Gen2IRTM) technology to create the Long Term Care industry's most advanced RTLS (Real Time Location System) - designed to prevent residents from wandering and eloping as well as optimize workflow and improve patient care.
Here's How Peace of Mind Works.
The CYBRACare Resident Tracking System uses enhanced resident wristband technology. The system alerts staff and gives the location of a resident who wanders too far from a designated area or comes close to a sensor at an entrance or exit. You set rules by resident (or resident category) for which locations (and at what times of day) warnings need to be issued. For instance, a particular resident may be free to roam the premises during the day - other than certain dangerous areas such as the roof - but may be restricted from leaving his room at night.
Here's How To Sleep at Night.
If a resident "elopes," and leaves a facility, an operator can be subject to heavy fines by state and federal regulators, as well as potential lawsuits by family members, increases in liability insurance premiums, and negative publicity resulting in lost business. Just one elopement episode has the potential to put a facility in jeopardy and restrict new admissions.
Only the CYBRACare Resident Tracking System gives you the exact location of a resident with absolute certainty at all times. No false alarms. No missed elopement episodes. That's complete peace of mind
CYBRACare and EdgeMagic
EdgeMagic wizards walk the operator through the process of mapping locations and defining the perimeter, creating resident profiles, setting warning levels and alerts, configuring button and LED definitions, and defining system actions and reports.Benefits
- Improve quality of care and safety for Residents - stop elopements and harmful wandering with 100% accuracy while allowing residents to move freely throughout the facility. The CYBRACare RTS can also issue alerts for residents who are in proximity of another resident that may be a cause of concern to management.
- Provide safety for Staff - system also allows staff members to act in case of an emergency using 3 customizable call buttons on their staff badges. Press one button to call security and another to call a doctor, for example.
- Rapid ROI - CYBRACare RTS offers rapid Return On Investment thanks to its ease of installation, no hardwired infrastructure requirements, and scalability both in coverage and functions.
- Improved Reimbursements - Due to the high paced work atmosphere in long term healthcare facilities, the ability to record each procedure is a challenge that could cause loss of reimbursements. By tracking how much time residents spend in a therapy room, for example, more reimbursable events can be captured.
- Optimized Asset Utilization - CYBRACare RTS ensures that expensive equipment won't get lost and is constantly being utilized in an optimized fashion to maximize workflow, and prevent the purchase of unnecessary new equipment.
- Maintain regulatory compliance
- Minimize risks and exposure to lawsuits
- Lower liability insurance burden
- Provide family members with peace of mind
- Enhance competitive advantage
- A multi-platform web-based solution for developing RFID and RTLS applications, EdgeMagic software is a robust software environment for CYBRACare RTS.
- Developed in Java, EdgeMagic runs on application servers such as IBM WebSphere or Apache Tomcat, and runs on IBM System i, AIX, Linux, and Microsoft Windows server platforms
- EdgeMagic wizards walk the operator through the process of mapping locations and defining the perimeter, creating resident profiles, setting warning levels and alerts, configuring button and LED definitions, and defining system actions and reports.
- EdgeMagic is scalable. Start small and grow. Start with residents. Add equipment or medications. It's like RTLS on demand.
- Optional EdgeMagic Dashboards make it easy to visualize RTS data in context. You can analyze performance, spot trends, and act on the improved operational intelligence.
- As a web-based application CYBRACare RTS can be accessed from anywhere even on an iPhone or iPad. If you can access the network in your facility, you can access CYBRACare RTS at any time of day or night. You can sleep at night knowing the RTS is watching your residents making sure they are safe and sound.
All CENTRAK hardware features patented two-way communication technology for 100% room level accuracy
CENTRAK Resident Tag
- Customizable button, system controlled LED
- Standard health care wrist strap attachment
- Detectable under up to 10 layers of blankets
- Water resistant and easy to clean
CENTRAK Staff Tag
- 3 Customizable buttons, system controlled LED
- Ultra thin (only 3 mm thin) and light weight
- Water resistant and easy to wipe down
CENTRAK Room Monitor
- Battery-operated for plug-and-play installation - no wiring necessary
- Monitor batteries last 5 to 10+ years
- Ceiling tile mounting brackets - takes minutes to install
- Can sense a Tag signal under a bed or multiple layers of blankets
CENTRAK Remote Unit
- Battery-operated - no wiring necessary
- Can be mounted on a wall or non-metal surface
- Three call initiating methods included in one unit: Push Button, Pull cord, and Call-Cord standard attachment plug (1/4")
- Programmable call verification LED and buzzer for feedback
You don`t have permission to comment here!